- Two front button-up pockets
- Tuck in shirt tail
Fabric 90 gram Prolite® Average Weight 210g Made In New Zealand
Warm machine wash, mild detergent. Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes. Separate dark colours. Low spin to prevent fabric stretch. Do not tumble dry, Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Avoid all temptation to iron as creases will fall out with body heat after a few minutes wear. If you absolutely must iron use a very low “touchable” heat. Do not dry clean. Allow up to 3% shrinkage in length of trousers. We recommend you wash your trousers first before shortening.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Very good shirt
- This is a really good shirt which I have worn tramping and in hotter climates in places such as India, Malaysia and Singapore where it performed well. I have a medium which is probably too big for me. I would like deeper pockets to hold a large smart phone and would also like a darker blue than navy.
- Fantastic Shirt (Classic long sleeve)
- This is a really, really fantastic shirt. I bought this shirt approximately 10 years ago predominantly for an overseas European holiday. It proved its worth many times over. Wrinkles do come out quickly (even quicker if you put it on soon after a shower when you are still a bit damp), it dries quickly, doesn't make you sweat like a heavier shirt, it is stylish and can be worn to a restaurant, and is great when it is hot (much of the holiday experienced 44 degree C temperatures). It remains one of my favourite every-day and adventure shirts. i would buy again in a heartbeat. Also, the prolite jeans i purchased at the same time equally receive the same praise from me.
- Great shirt. Does all it claims to do above.
- Quick drying and comfortable. I've used it as a single layer sun shirt when backpacking on hot days, and over a merino T shirt around the huts. washed it in a river and dried it and put it back on. 'wore it into restaurant after doing the Tongariro crossing- without feeling too self-conscious. I would get another - perhaps next size down. A good all-round shirt.
- Classic Long Sleeve Shirt Men's
very quick drying on the skin and out of the wash
very light but durable
am very pleased
Write Your Own Review