- Draught flap behind front zip
Fabric New Zealand Mid Layer Merino Average Weight 460g Made In New Zealand
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Excellent quality good fit warm will buy again
- Bought similar item from ESS about 10 years ago it has finally warn out so Im back this time bought this maverick top looks as good a quality as the last one but knitted in a slightly thicker style very please with it on arrival like the steel color Ill let you know after 10 years how good it is!!! easy web site to deal with prompt delivery
- Trusty partner when its cold
I have also one from a label placed in NZ but made in China and I can confirm that tje ESS pullover is more warm and more hard for a daily use that includes daily urban and work in the field.
Is a good intermediate layer in winter and a fancy pullover in spring/fall
- Best multipurpose clothing I have ever owned.
I have bought two of these in the last six years and have worn both out, by wearing them nearly daily. They are terribly comfortable, work as a sweater in the office or as a mid-weight layer when hiking or working. I found my first Maverick when on vacation in NZ. Several years later, upon the gradual decline of the first one (which is only now, almost defunct), I ordered one for delivery in The EU. All no problem!
Wonderfully breathable, and the only thing (other than a toothbrush) that I simply must have in my bag when I travel. I call it my second skin. Looks like I need a third.
Thank you, EarthSeaSky. This Maverick is amazing!
Write Your Own Review