- Low profile flat lock seams
Fabric 95% New Zealand Superfine Merino 5% Lycra® Average Weight 105g Made In New Zealand
Warm machine wash on a gentle or wool cycle. Use specific Woolmark approved detergent. Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes. Wash inside out. Close any zips. Cold water rinse, gentle or wool spin. Lie flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach, spot clean or use fabric softener. Be aware of “eco’ detergent claims as we have found some products have very high PH (alkaline) readings that can damage the wool fibres. We recommend using Woolmark approved detergents only. If you like to iron, use a damp pressing cloth and don’t press hard. Allow up to up to 3% shrinkage.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Worth the money!
- If you are a serious back country user where showers might be weeks apart these are worth their weight in gold. One of those bits of gear you always pack, summer or winter.
- Hands down best boxers I own
- Fantastic merino underwear. Have tried others before, but found they loose their shape and the strength left a little to be desired. But not these. Probably my most favourite bit of kit on my expedition across Greenland. Wore them 30 days straight, and could've quite happily continued. Superfine merino never chaffed or itched, and kept the jewels warm in -25C.
- Solid and reliable
- Everything you'd want and expect from a set or merino underwear. Firstly they are very comfortable, even in warmer climates which surprised me. They are extremely hard wearing and keep their shape, I have been travelling for 7 or so months now and the two pairs I have with me almost look like new even thought I've worn them a shameful amount. Solid piece of kit.
Write Your Own Review