- Low profile flat lock seams
Fabric 95% New Zealand Superfine Merino 5% Lycra® Average Weight 220g Made In New Zealand
Warm machine wash on a gentle or wool cycle. Use specific Woolmark approved detergent. Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes. Wash inside out. Close any zips. Cold water rinse, gentle or wool spin. Lie flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach, spot clean or use fabric softener. Be aware of “eco’ detergent claims as we have found some products have very high PH (alkaline) readings that can damage the wool fibres. We recommend using Woolmark approved detergents only. If you like to iron, use a damp pressing cloth and don’t press hard. Allow up to up to 3% shrinkage.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Brilliant layered with boxers
- Used these fellas in conjunction with ESS Merino Boxers. Marvelous. Great fit and no problems with cuffs riding up the shins with movement. Super warm and soft for those colder alpine days.
- Same as the merino singlet
- Super solid and reliable. Also I noticed these are incredibly warm and have a great fit. Typical ESS, fantastic.
Write Your Own Review