- Antarctica / Rescue version of Turbo
- Large fit to accommodate layers underneath
- Laminated micro fleece liner
- Zip away, adjustable, wire rim, hood in collar
- One piece no seam shoulder
- Full length, front zip, draught flap
- Single handed cinch cords on collar and hem
- Articulated elbow and extended tail
- Zip-up, hand warmer pockets
- Internal wrist sleeves with adjustable velcro tab
- Cordura reinforced elbow patches
- Soft velour chin guards on collar edge and zip garage
- Two external chest storage pockets
- Two internal chest storage pockets
- New Zealand flag monogram on upper arm
Fabric XTR Soft Shell Average Weight 860g Made In New Zealand
XTR Soft Shell (Turbo, Turbo Guide & Jetstream)
Warm machine wash on a gentle low spin cycle. Use a mild detergent. Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes. Rinse well. Do not wring. Line dry in shade. Do not bleach or dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron with pressing cloth if required.
XTR Thermalite Stretch (Katipo & Raptor)
Warm machine wash on a gentle low spin cycle. Use a mild detergent. Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes. Rinse well in cold water. Tumble dry low heat. Warm iron with pressing cloth. Do not bleach or dry clean.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I find this a very versatile winter jacket . It provides enough warm in the cold when active , without causing you to sweat . You are able to regulate temperature with full length zip . My favourite jacket .
- My favourite jacket .So many accessible pockets, great for when I was hauling sled in Arctic Sweden ... sometimes hard to remember which pocket I put what in. I found the jacket warm enough when hauling in snow storms... stopped the wind, and I didn't overheat with exerting myself. Having a full length zip allowed me to regulate my temperature easily . I used it in combination with my ECW down jacket (layering ) at -30C in Arctic Greenland , and up on deck with riming ice in Svalbard . Toasty inside . Being identifiable as a Kiwi , proud to wear the NZ flag .
Write Your Own Review