- Heavy duty waterproof trousers
- Ideal for bush bashing and tramping
- Full length side zips with cover flaps
- Versatile wrap around design - no need to remove footwear
- Velcro tabs to position zip cover flaps
- Elastic waist with draw-cord
- Seam sealed
Fabric 2-layer 175 gram Vent X® Average Weight 390g Made In New Zealand
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Tough as nails
- Spending alot of time busting monkey scrub its very hard to find rain gear that is durable to handle this type of abuse. The vent X fabric is the best ive seen for hard use that is still packable. Very waterproof, crossed knee deep rivers with taped up bottoms on the pants with dry feet(fast crossing obviously). full length zips makes for quick and easy on and off, and good ventilation. If you are after a heavy duty rain pant, thats both light and affordable Id say this is as good as it gets.
- Excellent overtrou
- I've had a pair of the Vent-X overtrou for at least a couple of years. I work for DOC and they have been on stoat trips to places like Dusky Sound, looking for takahe and whio in the Murchison Mountains, down on Antipode and Bounty Islands counting penguins and they have stood up to anything I've thrown at them. They are a good balance of hardwearing and reasonably light weight. I would certainly recommend them to others.
Write Your Own Review