- Full length hooded jacket
- Tailored yoke
- Two way opening front zip
- Hand warmer pockets
Fabric New Zealand Mid Layer Merino Average Weight 550g Made In New Zealand
Warm hand wash (40°C). Use specific Woolmark approved detergent. Wash inside out, rinse well in cold water. Slow/Normal spin. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or bleach. Warm iron with damp pressing cloth. May be dry cleaned. Be aware of “eco’ detergent claims as we have found some products have very high PH (alkaline) readings that can damage the wool fibres. We recommend using Woolmark approved detergents only. Allow up to 3% shrinkage.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Toasty warm and well tailored too!
I purchased my Gretel this year. It is a great fitted jacket that takes me anywhere. It has been thoughtfully cut and receives plenty of compliments when I walk into work wearing it.
It keeps the cold out, looks great and keeps me toasty warm when I need to be out and about in the city.
- Favourite winter coat
- I've worn out 'Gretel 1', bought around 8 years ago, and am now onto 'Gretel 2'! Love it, great style.
- Fantastic warm jacket
- I agree with the above review, I also bought this jacket in 2009 and it is by far my favourite item of winter clothing. It still looks great after 6 years of wear. Love that it keeps me warm on cold days without padding or bulk and also looks stylish. A good example of where it pays to buy quality in the long run.
- favourite winter jacket
- I bought this in 2009 and i have worn it every winter. This is a well tailored piece with a beautiful fit and colour. There is no pilling (handbag rubbing), no wear and tear, and very durable. I love it! This piece is still going strong and keeping me nice and warm. Well worth the price!
Write Your Own Review