- Low profile flat lock seams
- Merino/Lycra blend for durable performance fit in the long haul
- Satin care label to eliminate irritation
- Low profile cuffs for comfort
Fabric 95% New Zealand Superfine Merino 5% Lycra® Average Weight 195g Made In New Zealand
Warm machine wash on a gentle or wool cycle. Use specific Woolmark approved detergent. Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes. Wash inside out. Close any zips. Cold water rinse, gentle or wool spin. Lie flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach, spot clean or use fabric softener. Be aware of “eco’ detergent claims as we have found some products have very high PH (alkaline) readings that can damage the wool fibres. We recommend using Woolmark approved detergents only. If you like to iron, use a damp pressing cloth and don’t press hard. Allow up to up to 3% shrinkage.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Love them
- While almost twice as expensive they are 10 times as good as any other merino long john i have even found and i've been looking. Wear them most days, April to November. That's Wellington for you.
Write Your Own Review