- Contoured body cut
- Double fabric collar
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Internal zip-up storage pocket
Fabric Polartec® 200 Thermal Pro® Average Weight 440g Made In New Zealand
Polartec® 300, Polartec® 300 Sherpa, Polartec® 200 Thermal Pro®, Polartec® 200 Hi Loft Thermal Pro® (Helium), Polartec® 100, Polartec® Power Stretch®, Polartec® Power Stretch® 4X4 Lightweight, Technopile® Stretch Micro Fleece, Micro Fleece, Rib Micro Fleece
Warm machine wash using mild detergent. Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.Line dry inside out. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Do not dry clean or iron. May be tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time. For best results wash separately as fleece will pick up lint from materials that shed such as your lovely fluffy towels. If this does happen, lint can be removed using the sticky side of packing tape or a lint roller. Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the fibres with a lubricant.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Favorite piece of winter wear
- I bought this jacket in 2012 and it is still going strong! It's strong enough for the woods, light enough for hiking and perfect to throw on on your way into town for dinner. I just came back to the site to look at purchasing another jacket from Earth Sea Sky because I love this one so much!
- Love love love!
- I bought the lava jacket to wear for our trip to Queenstown. Not only is the colour gorgeous (raspberry) but it's soooo cosy and warm! I love it! I highly recommend this jacket!
- Have recently replaced my tired old polar fleece jackets (a different brand!) with the Lava jacket which I just love to bits. Very lightweight and warm, fabulous fabric, smartly tailored, pockets where you need them - and when I read the review above, it looks like I will still be wearing my Lava Jacket next decade. Plus the price is represents excellent value.
- I bought this jacket in 2001 and it is still going strong. It has been all over the world with me in and have no issues with zippers, pilling or the warmth of the jacket. I have worn this jacket every winter since buying it. Would buy another only so I could have one in a different colour. Best piece of travel gear I have bough. Great brand and good value.
Write Your Own Review